September 2000 – June 2004
IT Director, Operations Director, Director of equipment and transportation
• Solely designed and developed the corporate Order Collections System on Access and MS-SQL technology.
• Design and upgrading network infrastructure using Microsoft tools in order to utilize the existing equipment at minimal cost.
• Converting the locally restored data into Client-Server based storage system.
• Adding new services to network in order to increase services for quality control.
• Monitoring and administration of NT 4.0 Web-Server.
• Developing FTP site in order to allow faster file sharing between customers and Design group. Cisco Secure ACS 3.0 for Windows 2000/NT Servers
Training and documenting user guide and maintenance guide for this system.
• Developing strategies of communications with clients and suppliers, to solve the problem as best as possible as soon as possible,
• Design and developing of website advertise products, request order online, manage inventory using Java technologies and macromedia products.
• Developing of strategies for shipment fast with maintenance of low price and high services, monitoring relation between times of order and waiting time if the product is not available on site.
• High Responsibilities on quality control of the business, for certification of company.
• Responsible of office supplies.
• Training new employer on develop and understanding to work in a team for the best of the company. Plan weekly meeting with trainees for collection of information and evaluations for the best strategy to apply.